Follow us on twitter
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript should not be submitted elsewhere
- Manuscripts should be submitted in PDF, typeset in LaTeX
- The abstract should not have more than 250 words
- English grammar and typographical errors were carefully checked
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Submissions