Third Call for Papers
Bridges for English as a Foreign Language Teaching (UFRO) invites teachers, researchers, and students to send their original articles for the second issue.
The editors welcome the contributions for publications (in Am. English) that fall into the following areas and categories on topics related to TEFL in La Araucanía Region or nationwide.
Areas in the TEFL:
- Teaching methods, material, strategies or techniques
- Testing and evaluating language learning
- Design and Application of CLIL
- Culture and literature in language teaching
- Design and Application of CALL
- Gamification in Language Teaching
- Language learning acquisition
- Language skills development
- Classroom centered research
- Classroom Experiences (considered a reflective essay from 500 - 600 words) (Closed)
- Sharing Resources (1000 - 2000 words) (Closed)
- Research Articles (4.000 - 5.000 words)
Submissions and reviewing process
- Submissions deadline: June 30th, 2023.
- All the manuscripts are issued to firstname.lastname@example.org, the editors-in-chief conduct the selection process and give them to the editorial review board. The whole review process usually takes about four months
- For more details please click on the following link: https://revistas.ufro.cl/ojs/index.php/beflt/about/submissions